Join Our Team
Thanks for your interest in joining our team by becoming a member of NightOutGroup Crew.
NightOutGroup are looking for self motivated, reliable and approachable people to join our team.
Here you can find everything you need to know about working with us, and details on how to apply.
Please read this information carefully, as it outlines the key responsibilities of our crew.
If you are still interested in joining our team, then please apply using the form below.
NightOutGroup is the North East's biggest, fastest growing, and most updated nightlife media network.
We frequently train motivated people to join the NOG Crew.
As you can imagine, being the largest and fastest growing nightlife media network in the region, we have many positions available.
Positions Available within NightOutGroup
- Snapper (Photography)
- Pro-Snapper (Paid Photography)
- Pro-Snapper and Vendor (Photography and commission pay)
- Catcher (Video)
- Pro-Catcher (Paid Video)
- Hall Reps
- Digital Marketing
- Multimedia Creatives (Graphics and video editing)
- Content Management
We also have other positions available, so if you want to get involved, please check our requirements below, and if you qualify, contact us.
Our crew promote and visit the most varied clubs and events as official NightOutGroup representatives.
Standard roles (Snapper, Catcher, Journalist, Copyrighter, and Content Manager) are voluntary positions which are unpaid, although you do recieve many non-financial benefits, including:
- Free admission to events you cover/promote.
- Free drinks and VIP area access at the event organiser/manager’s discretion.
- NOG T-shirt and Hoody (£15) - once you have passed your training.
- Many other perks to get you into special events, bypass queues, and save you money.
Our core team of photographers have worked for several years in commercial photography and videography studios, and have extensive experiance and skills in their specialities, training you to use the equipment beyond normal hobby and consumer level.
An experienced NightOutGroup Photographer will assist you on your first assignments, helping you in any way they can. (From building confidence and how to approach people, through to preparation, editing, and using out £100k media network.)
Our best crew are recognised for their work, earning publicity, respect and advancing through the NightOutGroup ranks. Pro Crew are paid for commercial assignments, and get first dibs on the top and most desired events. (Live gigs, Festivals, Weekends away, and paid for cover in other regions.)
Outside of work, our Team is group of good friends, and we regularly have our own team events, nights out and trips away. These have included Alton Towers, social trips to other cities, and soon trips abroad. And with over 7 years, and extensive contacts within the industry, we obviously know how to throw a good party.
Generic crew prerequesites:
- 18+ years old
- Punctional, reliable and well presented whilst representing NightOutGroup
- Friendly, approachable and helpful
- Treat NOG equipment with care, and as if it were their own
- Broadband access
- Respect their privileges through association with NOG
Snappers/Photographers (All) are required to:
- Upload their final gallery of images to the NOG Servers within 12h of the events finishing - People like to see their photos quickly
- Have access to their own Digital Camera (SLR or Prosumer camera)
Pro Snappers/Catchers (Photographers and Videographers)
- Must assist other crew under their responsibility
- Will receive a full refund for their crew hoody and t-shirt, which they can keep.
If you want to join our team: